Please join us as we welcome Andy the IT Guy for Episode 199 of PaulDotCom Security Weekly. Andy will be talking about penetration testing and continue the debate (and maybe the kegstands) from the recent Podcasters meetup at Shmoocon. The live stream should be active around 19:30 EDT (7:30 PM), tonight.
Also, we’re kicking off our drive for Hackers for Charity as we start the 2 week countdown towards Episode 200. The HFC group:
- Feeds children through a “food for work” program.
- Builds computer labs to help students learn skills and land jobs that are key to disrupting poverty’s vicious cycle.
- Provides technical assistance to charities that can’t afford IT services.
- Provides job experience and references to the Ugandan volunteers.
You can get more involved via their website, or simply click the donate button below.
Join the IRC channel during the stream – we can take live comments and discussion from the channel! Find us on IRC at irc.freenode.net #pauldotcom.
When active, the live stream(s) can be found at:
PaulDotCom Live! – You can watch the live video, listen, and chat during each episode! You can access the streaming videos at any time by visiting http://pauldotcom.com/live/
PaulDotCom Icecast Radio (Audio Only)
Break out your adult beverage of choice and join us, enjoy the show live, and thanks for listening!
- Paul “Salad Shooter” Asadoorian, Larry “HaxorTheMatrix” Pesce, Carlos “Dark 0perator” Perez, Darren “The Intern” Wigley, John “The Father” Strand, Mick “AppleJack” Douglas, and Mark “Quiet but Deadly” Baggett.