Paul & Larry interview Mike Kershaw, Brad Haines, and Frank Thorton to discuss Kismet, the ultimate open-source wireless monitoring/IDS tool!
- Want to register for any SANS conference? Please visit http://www.pauldotcom.com/sans/ for our referral program and sign up for SEC535 – Network Security Projects Using Hacked Wireless Routers Today!
- Sponsored by Core Security, listen for the new customer discount code at the end of the show
- Sponsored by Tenable Network Security, creators of Nessus and makers of the Tenable Security Center, software that extends the power of Nessus through sophisticated reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more.
- Sponsored by Astaro, download a free trial of the Astaro Security gateway today!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Mailing List, Forums, and log into our IRC Channel!
- Full Show Notes