Live from the PaulDotCom Security Weekly Studio, this is the first part in a two-part episode. Larry and I created a two-hour podcast marathon this week and have decided to release it in two parts. Part II will be released next week, and we will resume regularly scheduled broadcasting the week after Christmas.
- Want to register for any SANS conference? Please visit http://www.pauldotcom.com/sans/ for our referral program and sign up for SEC535 - Embedded Device Hacking Today!
- Sponsored by Core Security, listen for the new customer discount code at the end of the show
- Sponsored by Tenable Network Security, creators of Nessus and makers of the Tenable Security Center, software that extends the power of Nessus through sophisticated reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more.
- Want some cool PaulDotCom Gear? Do you hack naked? Check out our Cafepress Store!
- Use the Backtrack Live CD for hacking? Want to learn more? Check out training from Offensive Security!
- Full Show Notes