Recorded on October 18, 2007 in the PaulDotCom Security Weekly studios via Skype:
This first part primarily covers some of the tools offered by Sensepost for free, what they do, and how to use them. Part II will cover the new tool they released called "Squeeza" and a very interesting discussion about penetration testing and web application security.
- Want to register for any SANS conference? Please visit http://www.pauldotcom.com/sans/ for our referral program and sign up for SEC535 - Embedded Device Hacking Today!
- Sponsored by Core Security, listen for the new customer discount code at the end of the show
- Sponsored by Tenable Network Security, creators of Nessus and makers of the Tenable Security Center, software that extends the power of Nessus through sophisticated reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more.
- Want some cool PaulDotCom Gear? Do you hack naked? Check out our Cafepress Store!
- Use the Backtrack Live CD for hacking? Want to learn more? Check out training from Offensive Security!
- Full Show Notes