Live from the Brand New PaulDotCom Security Weekly Studio where we were celebrating the one year anniversary of our show! Happy Birthday PaulDotCom Security Weekly!
In the studio to help us celebrate is Andrew Lockhart, creator of Snort Wireless, and author of Network Security Hacks.
Spinning for us live in the studio for this episode is DJ Jackalope! If you like the sounds, make sure you go buy stuff from her Cafepress store! She is also the proud owner of the only autographed pair of twitchy thongs
- Sponsored by The SANS Institute, get schooled at Bootcamp 2007 in Orlando, FL January 13-19! Now drop and give me 20 exploits!
- Sponsored by Core Security, listen for the discount code at the end of the show
- Sponsored by Syngress, be the first to post the answer to the question at the end of the show and win a free book!
- Sponsored by Astaro, Astaro Security Gateway line of network security appliances. Listen to the show for a special offer!
- Please go update our frapper map!
- Want some cool PaulDotCom Gear? Do you hack naked? Check out our Cafepress Store!
- Full Show Notes