Some of you have written in and stated that you want to be more involved with the show, and we think thats great! Also, we've had some heavy debating (via email) on various topics. So, Larry and I, being the crazy podcasters that we are, came up with this idea for an "Open Show":
When: March 30, 2006 - 5:30PM - 7:00PM EST
Where: Skype - Skypeid: "pauldotcom", phone: 401.369.9820
Here's how it will work:
- If you wish to participate please be ready to discuss the topic for the show (opinions, facts, its all good) Before you come on the show you will need to use Skype chat to speak with the moderator. The moderator will ask you a few questions (name, where you are from, etc...)
- Once you are approved we will accept your Skype call
- You will be given 10 or so minutes maximum to participate in the show
Here are some ground rules:
- Please keep it clean, children could be listening! PG-13 is the general rule...
- Be polite, do not talk over anyone else
- Do not over-shamelessly plug, I mean you can shamelessly plug a thing or two, but if you are interested in advertising on the show we'd be happy to talk offline :-)
Hope to see you all there!