Live from the PaulDotCom Security Weekly Studio….
- Come join our very first “open show” on March 30, 2006 5:30PM EST you can Skype into our show and participate on our show! The first topic will be “Piggybacking Wireless Networks: Is it legal? Moral? Ethical? Cool? Not Cool?”. Come join us and let us know what you think!
- Sponsored by Core Security, listen for the discount code at the end of the show
- Sponsored by Syngress, be the first to post the answer to the question at the end of the show and win a free book!
- Please go update our frapper map!
- If you are in the Providence, RI area the week of April 1st you can come to ACUTA to hear Twitchy and I give presentations (separate ones)
- Please leave us feedback in the iTunes Store!
- Full Show Notes
Hosts: Larry Pesce, Paul Asadoorian, “Twitchy”
Direct Audio Download
Direct Video Download – There will be no video release this week. Stay tuned for more wireless hacking in future episodes!