For the first time we will be releasing the audio and video versions of our show at the same time! Of course, we’ve still got some audio issues that need to be addressed, and hopefully we will have some better video content coming soon. Got some suggestions? Send us feedback!
- We recommend CME for referencing since every anti-virus uses something diff
- hack-a-day is cool, go check it out
- Shmoocon DVDs are available, get em’ here
- Blackworm came and went
- Google giving into the government?
- WMF was sold for $4k
- Planting rootkits in BIOS, very cool/dangerous
- Cisco VPN 3000 DoS Vulnerability update
- IE 7, DoS vulnerability found within 15 mins exploit was available
- 85% of our visitors are Firefox users
- Firefox – 7 new vulnerabilities
- Tor park – browse the web anonymously via a USB key
- Leo Lapore on newsvine – Twit to be donation based
- Winamp Buffer Overflow in play lists
- FreeBSD SACK DoS vulnerability
- NMAP 4.00 released, see Paul’s Blog posting for details
- Larry will be at Sans Orlando pimping core, go see him for PaulDotCom Schwag!
- Binary Revolution Radio is cool