Well, we are well on our way to getting this whole Skype thing figured out. Our official Schmoocon correspondent Nick gives us the scoop on the Schmoocon conference. Topics include:
- Paul forgets Larry’s introduction (Doh!)
- Our behind the scenes guy Nick DePetrillo is at Shmoocon
- Mike Lynn, and his lawyer Jennifer Granick make an appearance
- Fyodor releases a new version of nmap 3.98-shmoo with realtime user feedback and corrupt tcp checksum tests. It does not appear to be on the website yet.
- Cisco 0-day ARP flood Cisco Access Points as discussed in our last episode
- Release of all presentation videos for free
- Church of WiFi, Renderman presents “hotspotting”
- DVD of presntation – quality is excellent!
- Shmoocon attendees enjoy harassing Amway conference attendees
(Note: It is only the opinion of the broadcasters that Amway may be a “pyramid scheme”.
Please form your own opinions regarding their business practices)
- Lots of VoIP hacking, custom asterisk installations
- Look for Paul’s t-shirt “Bow to My Firewall!”
- NSA Wiretaps with Jennifer Granick
- Be sure to check out the online content when it is available. We’ll be sure to let you know when it is available.
- Thanks Nick!