Larry and I talk about:
- Blackberry vulnerabilities, users and servers are at risk
- Beer podcast, party foul - Larry's beer is empty
- Tape runs out on video, so no video this time. Check out the Christmas video in the mean time
- Larry's blog takes on a new format
- The anti-spyware conspiracy. Check out Adarware, Microsoft Antispyware. For advanced users, try Rootkit Revealer and Hijackthis
- Centralized antispyware tools? The market looks thin. Web filtering/proxy instead via blacklists.
- AIX Heap Overflow introduction by David Litchfield
- Security news flooded with Microsoft WMF Patch release. Patch your machines NOW!
- Feeding the dog (Rocco the pug) peanutbutter
- A follow up to fwknop - webknock. Remote access through monitoring Apache logfiles.
- What's coming: Interviews? Sponsors?
I think this is our best sounding podcast yet, but we'll let you be the judge. Send us some feedback!