This was our first podcast to use Skype. We like it. Also, the audio quality should be much better, we read the manuals to all our equipment, and watched a fantastic video on Skype podcasting from the guys at Friends In Tech, you can download it here.
- More on podjacking, how to deal with it
- Black Tuesday is coming, previews here
- Sharing stories about people still running windows 95/98
- Stopping filesharing in hotel networks with social engineering
- Check out Security Now!
- Sophos Threat Report was released this week
- Paul found an evil OS X site
- Paul went on a Mac rant
- Syngress publishes the "How to steal an identity" book
Email the entire PaulDotCom Security Weekly Crew at email@example.com
- Wireless Word Of The Week - Wireless Vulnerabilities and Exposures
(Bandwidth provided by OSHEAN, they're good, like beer)